Great client is looking for a NetSuite Solution Developer
to join our Business Systems team. You will work with our business analysts and solution developers to design and develop solutions in NetSuite related to our end to end financial processes, as well as implement 3rd party applications to extend the capabilities of our current environment.
Our NetSuite environment is integrated several core business applications, such as Salesforce and UltiPro. You may use ETL, APIs, 3rd party tools, and Web Services to achieve needed integrations.
location: Waltham, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
- Provide NetSuite subject expertise related to application architecture, data, integration, security, technology, mobile, and analytics.
- Collaborate with business owners and technical team to understand business requirements, design, and document solutions.
- Assess solution and design options and provide them along with work effort estimates.
- Participate in peer solution and code review processes.
- Recommend platform, third party, and technologies to solve complicated business requirements, utilizing best practices.
- Design, develop, test and document solutions across the NetSuite and UltiPro platforms in accordance with application lifecycle development standards, and with data quality as a primary focus.
- Design and develop integrations between applications and other systems, utilizing middleware (Dell Boomi).
- Ensure that documentation is accurate and well written.
- Participate in agile application development process; sprint planning, story estimation, solution and technical documentation, release planning and execution.
- Ensure all changes have successfully passed regimented testing process.
- Document solution release step details (change controls, data migrations, and step by step order of operations) required to enable delivery manager to release changes to production.
- A minimum of 7 years of technical experience with NetSuite.
- Extensive development experience with NetSuite technologies, including scripting and web services.
- Prior experience providing technical solutions with NetSuite.
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to work on multiple assignments in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment.
- Experience with bi-directional integrations between NetSuite and other business applications using middleware, such as Dell Boomi.
- Proven ability to design and optimize solutions focused on data quality.
- Active certifications desired.
- Proven track record of successful project execution with agile methodology.
- Working knowledge of Jira and Confluence.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to communicate complex issues in a concise easy to follow manner is essential.
- Proven track record working in a fast-paced and agile team, focused on strong execution.
- Knowledge of core lifecycles in NetSuite using subscription-based SaaS business. (Record to report, Procure to Pay, Order to Cash, etc...)
- Quick learner with ability to figure things out with minimal supervision and adjust to changing priorities on the fly.
skills: NetSuite Development, Scripting, Web Services,
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.