Randstad Technologies is considering candidates for a large financial services client located in Coppell, TX. This position will be in the Enterprise Information Systems area on the Business Intelligence team.
location: Coppell, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 56 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: No Degree Required
- Risk management functions such as reconciliation of vulnerabilities, security baselines as well as other risk and audit related objectives
- Working on engineering focused projects from start to finish with minimal supervision
- Ensuring incident, problem and change tickets are addressed in a timely fashion, as well as escalating technical and managerial issues
- Providing technical and operational support for our customer base as well as other technical areas within the company that utilize our tools
- Administrative functions for our tools such as keeping the tool documentation current and handling service requests
- 24x7 on-call L3 support on a rotational schedule with other team members
- Participate in user training to increase awareness of Splunk
- Moderate to advanced competency of Windows and Unix-like operating system principles (power user functions)
- Optimize/Tune logging source streams
- Develop advanced Splunk reports to meet requirements of key stakeholders.
- Ability to create and optimize Big Data correlations as a Splunk search language (SPL) expert
- Good knowledge of engineering, configuring, deploying and supporting Splunk Enterprise
- 3-5 years' experience of Splunk engineering/support in a production environment. This includes all phases of lifecycle management: planning, design, deployment, upkeep and retirement
- Minimum of five (5) years of related work experience
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.