Great client is looking to fill a Salesforce Architect
to join our Business Systems team. You will work with our business analysts and business users to lead Salesforce solution design and development and integrated applications as we expand our footprint within our current environment. Our Salesforce environment is integrated to many other applications. You may be using ETL, APIs, 3rd party tools, and Web Services to achieve needed integrations.
location: Waltham, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 140,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
- Provide Salesforce subject expertise related to application architecture, data, integration, security, technology, mobile, and analytics.
- Collaborate with business analysts and business owners on overall project objectives, understand business requirements, architect, design, develop, test and document solutions.
- Assess technologies utilized within current technology stack as well as new technologies which solve complicated business problems and provide best possible end user experience for streamlined business operations.
- Lead evolution of peer solution review process and team-based proof of concept/demo
- Provide optional solution design across salesforce integrated platform; Force.com, Sales Cloud, Community, Managed packages (e.g.- Salesforce CPQ, Financial Force), Einstein, Heroku, and integrated applications in accordance SDLC utilizing agile methodologies.
- Design and develop integrations between applications and other systems, utilizing middleware (Dell Boomi).
- Participate in agile application development process; sprint planning, story estimation, solution and technical documentation, release planning and execution.
- Ensure and approve all changes have successfully passed regimented testing process across all environments.
- Document solution design, process flows, technical objects, release step details (change controls, data migrations, and step by step order of operations) required to enable release changes to production.
- A minimum of 10 years of technical experience with SDLC process and Salesforce.com.
- Ability to lead stakeholders across the organization at all levels to consensus in asserting an architecture which aligns the business objectives
- Extensive development experience with Salesforce development technologies; security, process builder, flow, workflow, APEX, VF, API, SOSL, SOQL,web services, Apex, App builder.
- Knowledge of the lead to cash lifecycle in a subscription-based SaaS business.
- Desired prior experience providing technical solutions with Salesforce CPQ.
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to work on multiple assignments in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment.
- Experience with bi-directional integrations between Salesforce and other business applications using middleware, such as Dell Boomi and direct API.
- Proven ability to design and optimize solutions focused on data quality.
- Active Salesforce certifications desired.
- Proven track record of successful project execution with agile scrum methodology.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to communicate complex issues in a concise easy to follow manner is essential.
- Quick learner with ability to figure things out with minimal supervision and adjust to changing priorities on the fly.
skills: SalesForce, security, process builder, flow, workflow, APEX, VF, API, SOSL, SOQL,web services, Apex, App builder
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.