The SharePoint Consultant is responsible for providing technical support for the SharePoint environment including assessment and implementation of new capabilities, and providing Information Technology with a long-term perspective on the relationship of SharePoint technology to the business opportunities facing the company.
Will provide systems analysis and technical support for applications and systems used by the business. Perform research and analysis of system application needs and problems for business users. Support the maintenance, troubleshooting and support for applications and the system interfaces. Provide application support including incident management, service requests, Tier 3 tech support, and proper escalations for business critical applications. Identify application system changes, enhancements and liaising with appropriate vendors, business users and the IT department to improve the business processes and accelerate critical business strategies. Work with the infrastructure team and business users to understand and prioritize demand and suggest enhancements.
location: Peoria, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $35 - 39 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Provide systems analysis and technical support for various applications and systems used by the business.
- Research and analyze system application needs and problems for business users.
- Troubleshoot and support applications and system interfaces.
- Assisting IT Support with troubleshooting and/or ticket routing as necessary.
- Identify recurring/chronic technical issues in our environment and take appropriate steps to escalate and resolve.
qualifications: Qualifications Education & Experience
SharePoint Online experience
SharePoint 2007 experience
Team site development/deployment
-Using web parts effectively to fit a team site owner's need
-Experience installing and configuring third party apps from the SharePoint app store
-Create lists/libraries to users' specifications
-Move data accordingly (Sharegate knowledge would be a plus)
Process automation with a focus on workflow development using OOB tools as well as third party applications
SharePoint Designer experience
Nintex form/workflow creation/deployment/support
In the performance of their respective tasks and duties, all employees are expected to conform to the following:
- Perform quality work within deadlines, with or without direct supervision.
- Interact professionally with other employees, customers, and suppliers.
- Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments.
- Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations.
·SharePoint/Office365 Certifications, and/or other relevant certifications preferred.
·Microsoft or other technology certifications are also preferred.
·Any training or background in continuous process improvement is also desired.
·Knowledge of the insurance industry is desirable
skills: ·Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
·Excellent organizational and process improvement skills.
·Superior technical skills to include troubleshooting and issue correlation abilities.
·Excellent Customer Service skills and tactics for providing service to employees.
·Team Player who is able to work well with all personality types.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.