As an embedded software engineer on the front-end team, you will write software enabling our next-generation products. Working closely with DSP, Acoustic, business and user interface engineers you will lay the groundwork to enable future products. r experience.
location: Framingham, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 85 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: No Degree Required
The ideal candidate has strong embedded-level C experience, thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative agile team and will be expected to contribute to all phases of the software lifecycle, including requirements analysis, design, implementation, test coordination, release, support, and documentation. You will leverage your knowledge of electrical components, electrical systems/sub-systems, and electrical assemblies to review, evaluate, code and inspect embedded software to ensure adherence to product definition and intended use.
- Experience with the following chips: CSR8670 or CSR68100
- [4 years] designing/ implementing finite state machine, application interfaces, watchdog timers, memory fragmentation solutions, and reentrant functions with C/C++ in an embedded environment.
- [ 2 years] Embedded programming expertise including the following skills/experience: performing design of interrupt handling (stack frame, timing, priority), and watchdog systems with peripherals/protocols such as: GPIO, I2C, I2S, SPI, AAC, MP3, RS-232, RS-485, Bluetooth BLE-SPP-Classic, ADC coding / decoding and UART.
- [ 2 years] expertise setting rise/fall triggers and capturing logic/timing/levels with basic lab equipment (oscilloscopes, power supplies, multi-meters, logic analyzers).
- [ 2 years] working with Bluetooth stack, A2DP, HFP, AVRCP, AV sync delays, and audio path routing, capturing and analyzing Bluetooth sniffer logs, and voice prompt interface with DSP on Qualcomm CSR SOC and SW development tools.
skills: CSR Chips, C/C++, embedded systems development
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.