Assist Information Technology Manager with computer network administration and troubleshooting PC's for community bank - with 3 locations. Provides support to users on local network.
location: Suwanee, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $23 - 25 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: No Degree Required
- Manage incoming support calls, prioritize issues and accurately communicate information to the IT Manager so issues can be resolved in a timely and efficient manner.
- Assist employees with various tasks including but not limited to printer problems, locked programs, hardware issues, Microsoft application issues, and general IT problem solving.
- Responsible for the set-up, maintenance and troubleshooting of all computers for new employees including maintaining standard OS patch level and standard application builds by department
- Backup administration for Shoretel VOIP telephone system - loading mission critical software from 3rd party vendors and other various duties.
- Network Server Administration: Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 (some Active Directory/Group Policy management)
- Microsoft Exchange User and Mailbox administration
- Endpoint Security Administration (lock down CD/USB, etc)
- Assist IT Officer with materials and delivery of Security Awareness Training
- Assist with Physical Security administration and configuration
- Troubleshoot TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS and other network connectivity issues
- Bomgar Remote Connection Appliance Administration (user config & firmware/OS updates)
- Backup EUAC (End User Access Control)
- Coordinates pickup of surplus equipment and ensure hard drive destruction certificate delivery
- Assists with Vendor Management for IT Dept.
- Additional support and backup system administration of Loan Origination Software, Converge ACH application and Fiserv C3 User access as needed
- Support for iPhone email setup for users and support for iPad connection to Board Portal for Board and Senior Management
- Assist with VMWare (VMConverter, some VCenter server) as needed
- Ability to communicate in English - written and spoken ?
- 1-2 years work experience in a customer service oriented help desk or technical support role
- Knowledge of Windows 7, Microsoft Office 2013 and other business and productivity software, Microsoft server products, basic network connectivity knowledge, web browsers, Microsoft Outlook Knowledge of PC hardware and peripherals
- Experienced MS Suite user
- Valid Driver's license and no major violations within last five years on driving record
- Current automobile insurance
- Ability to lift 40lbs (computers, servers, batteries)
- Bending, squatting, climbing ladders and lifting all required as part of daily responsibilities
- Driving (own vehicle) to complete PC user support at other branches
- Windows 7,
- Microsoft Office 2013 and other business and productivity software,
- Microsoft server products, basic network connectivity knowledge,
- web browsers,
- Microsoft Outlook
- Knowledge of PC hardware and peripherals
- Experienced MS Suite user
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.