job summary: Responsibilities:
- All phases of software engineering including requirements analysis, application design, and code development and testing
- Designing reusable Java components, frameworks and libraries
- Working closely with architecture group and driving solutions
- Troubleshooting production support issues post-deployment and drive solutions
location: Eden Prairie, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $43.80 - 54.75 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: No Degree Required
Please see list of responsibilities.
- Demonstrating substantial depth of knowledge and experience in Kafka/Cassandra and Java development
- UNIX, SQL, RDBMS, Hbbase, Hive, Sqoop, Pig, Kafka, Cassandra
- 8+ consecutive years in the software engineering profession
- 3+ years hands-on expertise with UNIX shell scripts and commands
- 3+ years hands on expertise with SQL writing queries and RDBMS
- 2+ years hands on expertise with Big data technologies (HBASE, HIVE, SQOOP, PIG)
- 2+ years hands on expertise with Streaming technologies like Kafka.
- 1+ years hands on expertise with Apache Cassandra.
- 2+ Agile/Scrum methodology
skills: UNIX, SQL, RDBMS, Hbbase, Hive, Sqoop, Pig, Kafka, Cassandra
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.