Our client is seeking a junior- mid level full stack developer to add to their team due to company growth.
location: Cleveland, Ohio
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: No Degree Required
- Actively participates in stand-ups, meetings, and design sessions with project teams.
- Authors deliverables such as application code, reports, unit tests, and software/hardware requirements.
- Assists with management and security of database systems to ensure data integrity
- Supports staff through training and help desk coverage.
- Maintains current knowledge regarding software trends and programming through continuing education classes, printed publications, and the Internet
- Minimum of 4 Years of professional experience using:
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 and above (including C#, VB, or ASP.NET)
- Desktop Applications
- Web Development (asp.Net/MVC)
- Web Services (asmx/wcf/web api)
- Windows Services
- Microsoft Entity Framework
- Microsoft SQL Server (2008 or higher)
- Data structures and design
- Creating and Optimizing Stored Procedures
- Creating and Maintaining Indexes and Views
- Microsoft Office System Automation (VBA)
- Visual Basic 6
- Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS 6.0 or higher)
- Professional experience creating and maintaining n -tier client/server applications
- Professional experience creating and maintaining multi-tier SOA for client facing web applications.
- Proven ability to troubleshoot complex issues with little guidance or documentation available.
- Experience working with and manipulating XML
- 4-7 years of full stack development experience
- Works well with the team
- .Net development experience
- Experience working on web applications
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.