Randstad Technologies is seeking a Salesforce Developer for an exciting opportunity in Downtown Kansas City, MO.
location: Kansas City, Missouri
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
- Serve as the Subject Matter Expert on a new Salesforce implementation project
- Understand & communicate best practices
- Work alongside vendor partners & serve as a representative for our client in making decisions
- Mentor & train current development team members
- Review code
- Migrate data from legacy systems
- 10+ years of Information Technology experience
- 5+ years of Salesforce development experience
- Strong SQL & Java coding experience
- Possess strong communication skills
- Ability to be a leader within a team
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.