Senior Project Manager with IAM or info security experience, with the ability to driving the implementation of these global strategic initiatives through the following key responsibilities: MOST IMPORTANT SKILLS:
1. Senior Project Manager (10+ years experience)
2. Experience driving global implementations
3. Information Security / IAM experience
4. Strong compliance background
Plan and manage the implementation of projects or program components, and ensure high quality delivery within scope, budget, and schedule without losing sight of the project's business goals.
- Ensure identification and full integration of all work streams and dependencies, which may be performed by globally dispersed team members, and which encompass technical, business process, and organizational change readiness work.
- Communicate timely project information, issues, risks, or status to the various stakeholders through appropriate methods and channels. This position reports to the Global IT PMO.
location: Tampa, Florida
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 70 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
Establish and manage project and product scope boundaries.
- Establish credible schedules with effort-based, resourced tasks or activities, regularly statused, with managed critical path.
- Establish and manage time-phased project budget with regular variance analysis and re-forecasting.
- Resource Management: Manage and motivate project staff, allocate appropriate people to project roles, taking into consideration all the complexities of working on a major global project with a diverse team.
Some specific tasks include:
- Understand the expertise required by the project, acquire these resources externally (following resourcing procedures) or internally (working with IT Programme Leader, Development Leader, and Quality Assurance Leader).
- Manage virtual teams with a mixture of onshore and offshore team members, and diverse cultural backgrounds.
Risk management - identify and assess risks, develop risk response plans based on impact and probability of occurrence. When necessary, exercise quantitative risk assessments on critical risks.
Communication and Stakeholder management
Quality management: Adopt appropriate project quality assurance, quality control and quality improvement activities throughout the project life cycle.
- Seek and incorporate project lessons learned during the project initiation and planning process.
- Establish quality criteria to which the project deliverables must adhere.
- Identify and correct process issues during the execution phase.
- Ensure timely project and post-project reviews are conducted.
- Procurement responsibilities - when the acquisition of third party services, solutions, or solution components is required:
- Facilitate the development of RFIs, RFPso Facilitate vendor evaluation and selection process o Facilitate contract development
- Adhere to or execute relevant contract provisions related to project management. In addition, the Senior Project Manager is expected to contribute to the continuous improvement and maturation of the Global IT Project Framework, as well as to mentor other team members and PMO staff.
qualifications: The ideal candidate will have 12 or more years of technology experience, of which at least 8 solid years or more are in project or program management practice.
- Undergraduate Degree (e.g., BA, BS) or equivalent experience
- PMI PMP certification preferred; PgMP a big plus Knowledge
- Expertise in multiple project life cycle methodologies used with technical projects, such as:o SDLC (waterfall, RUP, Agile, etc) in application development or COTS implementations.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Project 2007 or later (able to utilize the tool to establish, maintain and manage the critical path, establish and manage shared enterprise resources, status the project).
- Demonstrated ability in successfully executing integrated plans in at least 2 large complex international projects of a technical nature
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.