Software Developer Sr
As a Senior Application Developer, you will be developing strategic design and requirements as a major contributor to a projects' success for large revenue generating systems/products. The Senior Application Developer is expected to conceptualize software solutions into user-friendly software applications, provide application level architecture designs, and pay close attention to details
location: Alpharetta, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 55 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Identify improvements in systems and work and participates in estimation process, use case specifications, reviews of test plans and test cases, requirements, and project planning.
- Consistently demonstrations clear technical judgment, innovation, and consideration for the projects' objectives.
- Able to provide technical guidance, supervise others, provide instructions, and debug code written by team members.
- Self-starter, motivated, and actively learning and researching new methods of work and new technology.
- Contributions of this level spans across the team and the development platform.
- Consistently hit development time estimates without underestimating or overestimating ability.
- Guide and mentor junior developers in developing code and workflow procedures, and conduct code reviews.
- Perform general application development activities, including unit testing, code deployment to development environment and technical documentation.
- 5+ years of experience developing multi-tier application using J2EE/Java technologies.
- 2+ Experience with Microservices design and development, Spring 4.0 or 5.0, Spring Boot, Spring batch, Spring cloud, JWT.
- Experience with web services RestAPI integration.
- Database experience: Oracle RDMS, JDBC, PL/SQL, and Stored Procedures.
- Experience in writing complex Unix Shell Scripts.
- Experience working with Stash, Jira, Jenkins, Go, Selenium, Chef, Docker, Ansible.
- Bachelor's Degree
skills: Preferred Skills:
- Experience working with any cloud platform AWS/Azure/PaaS
- C and Pro C
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.