Acts in the highest level technical role as an individual contributor and/or team lead for the most complex computer applications and/or application initiatives. Utilizes a thorough understanding of available technology, tools, and existing designs. Works on the most complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires evaluation of intangible variance factors.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $44.72 - 50.31 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
Plans, performs, and acts as the escalation point for the most complex platform designs, coding, and testing. Leads most complex multiple modeling, simulations, and analysis efforts. Acts as expert technical resource to programming staff in the program development, testing, and implementation process.:
10+ years application development and implementation experience.
- Have experience in application development.
- Have experience and knowledge in PeopleSoft HCM 9.2 - Recruiting module.
skills: - Strong knowledge of and adherence to SDLC process and implementing best practices.
- Database experience with db2.
- Must exhibit experience and knowledge with Object Oriented PeopleCode, Application Packages, SQL, Application Engine, Integration Broker, Web Services, Component Interface, XML publisher, SQR and other PeopleTools.
- Must have experience working in mainframe and JCL.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.