Risk Assurance Senior Associate
We are looking for Risk Assurance Senior Associate that demonstrates thorough knowledge and/or a proven record of success in a role leveraging in the creation of project solutions, current hot topics for Chief Audit Executives, Internal Audit directors, Chief Compliance officers, Audit Committees and Risk Management personnel.
location: Baltimore, Maryland
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
Demonstrates thorough knowledge of, and a proven record of success in a role as an industry thought leader with or directing company- or firm-wide functions within, the following areas as it applies to the planning, executing and reporting financial, operational and compliance related audits/projects to facilitate complex financial, operational and compliance related engagements:
- Corporate Governance and Sarbanes Oxley Act's regulations and requirements, including compliance readiness programs
- Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Financial and operational fraud risk management
- Antifraud internal controls
- IT general and process controls, including Data Privacy and IT security
- Anti-corruption and anti-bribery
- Auditor Independence
Demonstrates thorough knowledge and a proven record of success in completing aspects of the Internal Audit process, control evaluation and testing methodologies, and other Financial and Operational Internal Control methodologies and terminology
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.