Randstad Technologies is looking for a Business Analyst on for a contract to hire role here in Jacksonville, FL. The ideal candidate will have some Business Analysis and experience in handling Change request.
location: Jacksonville, Florida
job type: Contract
work hours: 9 to 5
- To work with business owners to gather business and data requirements, design solutions, create documentation, perform testing, and conduct user training.
- To promote use of standard Smart Solutions.
- To configure Smart Solutions for the customers and business units.
- To develop solution designs (user stories, use cases, architecture requests) and to simulate user efficient user interfaces.
- To perform data analysis and provide summary of findings for identifying areas of opportunity and make recommendations to Solution Delivery managers.
- To aid in the development of complex solutions, validation of rate calculations and assessment of systems to ensure accuracy and usability.
- To review business requirements alongside product delivery and implementation comparing them against existing functionality for reusability.
- To deliver solution design for Integrated Solutions for successful on-time project delivery and implementation.
- To provide recommendations resulting for increased product effectiveness and efficiency.
- To investigate existing solutions to avoid redundant development.
- To analyse operational opportunities within the In-House deployed product areas and develop recommendations for solutions and technical design.
- To engage in ad-hoc analyses as needed for growth and development of the business.
- To obtain a clear understanding of customer goals/objectives and business requirements.
- 1-3 years in IT
- 1-3 years of industry experience in Systems Development Life Cycle methodologies
- Knowledge of: UML, use cases, data flow diagrams, business functional specifications, project management.
- Ability to deliver high quality Product Solution & application requirements
- Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills, ability to handle multiple complex problems
- The role requires basic knowledge of SCM/TM/FM/EAI processes in order to assess risk and apply quality control.
- The role requires basic knowledge of testing, regression testing, deployment processes, change management, service management.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.