Our client, a major distribution firm in Edison, NJ is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join the team. This position will be responsible for researching, evaluating, implementing and supporting various DevOps processes and platforms to support the Software Development Life Cycle.
location: Edison, New Jersey
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
- Research, evaluate, implement and support various DevOps processes and platforms to support Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC). These include source code management, continuous integration and deployment, asset management across multiple development environments on multiple operating systems.
- Research, evaluate, implement and support platforms to support change management, ticketing, testing, and project management.
- Provide ongoing support on current SDLC platforms such as Rational Team Concert, UrbanCode, ANT etc
- 3+ years of DevOps experience
- Must have strong familiarity with developing in an IDE using POM based projects linked to an artifact repository.
- Must have a strong understanding of compiling/building/packaging artifacts.
- Must have knowledge of deployment scheduling, automation, and monitoring tools.
skills: Experience with Rational Team Concert, UrbanCode and ANT strongly preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.