Our client, a major distribution company in Edison, NJ is looking for a Senior Business Analyst to be a key member of the IT ERP Business Analyst team, providing daily support for Oracle production, enhancement projects and lean initiatives related to Oracle ERP. The role requires a strong Functional knowledge of Oracle Applications, particularly in Oracle GL, iSupplier, Oracle Purchasing, iProcurement etc. The role will also be supporting multiple Custom applications in addition to the Oracle Applications.
location: Edison, New Jersey
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
- Provide daily support for Oracle production, enhancement projects and lean initiatives related to Oracle ERP
- Provide daily support for 3rd party applications and Custom Applications
- Facilitate business and systems analysis discussions, and translate findings into clearly defined Business Requirements Document, Functional Design Document
- Work with the development team onsite/offshore model in reviewing the Technical Design, validating that the development delivers to the design
- Create Test Scripts needed to validate the Functional design for a flawless delivery
- Participate in System Integration testing and User Acceptance testing with the business users to ensure a high quality delivery
- Work with business users to present, create, and coordinate the delivery of application solutions
- Provide functional analysis, design, configuration and testing support for Oracle and the other 3rd Party/Custom Applications in scope.
- Maintain knowledge of current and future functionality and capabilities around Oracle applications
- Provide in-depth functional solutions to business leaders and IT management that ensure development and configuration of efficient application systems.
- 4+ years of Oracle EBS Application experience as a application solution business analyst or functional lead
- 4+ years of hands-on experience in configuring and supporting Oracle EBS R12 Applications within an IT department or project setting.
- Strong hands on experience in designing, guiding development, testing and deploying Reports, Interfaces, Customizations, Extensions and Workflows (RICEW) to address custom business needs
- Ability to create Oracle adhoc database queries to provide information when standard reports are not available
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Accounting or equivalent experience
- Ability to collect and document business requirements, technical requirements and process flows
- Consultative communications style - effective listener
- Strong presentation and organization skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.