AWESOME OPPORTUNITY FOR MID-LEVEL MECHANICAL ENGINEER IN CARLSBAD, CA
- Product design and development, DFMEA, 3D CAD, Tolerance stack-up, GD&T, and BOM creation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
location: Carlsbad, California
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 32 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
- Creation or updates of parts and tools including drawings, CAD models
- Creating or updating drawings for parts, sub-assemblies, products or test fixtures.
- Creating or updating bills of materials
- Creating or updating 3D CAD models
- Minimum 3 years professional experience in mechanical design, analysis and drafting.
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Expertise in GD&T per ASME Y14.5-2009
- Experience in designing plastic parts and tools for plastic parts
- Experience performing FEA
- Experience with Pro-E / Creo required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.