Currently seeking a Front-End Developer to join our digital solution teams. We blend creative thinking with big technical chops to help clients build brands, devise business strategies, implement responsive technologies, and create user experiences. We push the digital world forward, using technology to achieve life's most important mission-connecting people. Are you ready for what's next? Join a team that works toward Technology for Great!
location: Fairfax, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 60 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Responsibilities will vary across project assignments including interaction design and development tasks.
- Work closely with clients, subject matter experts and project team in the development of database driven websites
- Design, develop, and maintain websites and web-based solutions utilizing Drupal and other web-based technologies
- You will contribute to front-end development such as theming and Drupal configuration.
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical field: Computer Science, Engineering or IT related discipline
- 1+ years' experience in software development experience with web-based development tools and technologies
- 1+ years' experience developing solutions using Drupal 7 and preferably 8
- Firm understanding of Drupal roles and permissions
skills: Preferred Skills/Experience:
- Experience creating responsive, mobile-friendly websites
- Experience developing solutions for mobile devices using technologies such as iOS SDK, Android SDK, or hybrid
- Knowledge of design principles
- Multimedia Experience using Sketch or Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with Content Management Systems (i.e. Drupal)
- Experience with Git or SVN
- Knowledge of Accessibility / Section 508 compliance (U.S. Rehabilitation Act)
- mpliance (U.S. Rehabilitation Act)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.