Our client is looking for an experienced IT Project Manager.
location: Cincinnati, Ohio
job type: Contract
salary: $0 - 62 per hour
work hours: 8 to 4
- Project Management for cross-functional projects across multiple business units and assist with functional, technical, and operational planning and design.
- Understand overall project scope and dependencies and how individual project actions or deliverables align to scope
- Direct the work of others on the project team
- Execute projects aligning to PMO methodology and standards
- Communicate expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear manner to achieve results and stay on task
- Prepare and present project status materials and reporting to executives, vendors, and customers
- Build relationships with key decision makers from project inception to post-deployment to manage and ensure project success as well as, end-user satisfaction
- Utilize project management software to plan and schedule timelines and milestones to ensure tasks are completed on time and in budget
- Ensure project financial plan is maintained within approved budget
- 10+ years in Project Management/IT
- 3-5 years' experience in Banking/Financial Services industry
- Master's Degree / PMP
- Create comprehensive project plans and all communication documents and facilitate communication across all parties
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path
- Manage Resource Allocation and work across the organization to ensure resources are available and scheduled appropriately
- Prepare and submit budget proposals and any budget changes
- Anticipate and respond to any project changes immediatel
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.