Act as liaison between on shore and off shore development teams. Troubleshoot existing applications. Write functional and technical specifications for new applications. Work in an Agile environment writing user stories, assist in technical sprint planning.
Leads Technical Analysts and Senior Technical Analysts. Collaborates with Group, Division and Corporation Information Technology staff. Supports working relationships with suppliers, customers and operating units.
Develop and manage Information Technology projects in the support of the development and/or implementation of Information Technology systems and services reports.
location: Cleveland, Ohio
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
This position may be assigned (but is not limited to) one of the following key information technology disciplines and/or services:
- Application Programming
- Software Support
- Database Administration
- PC Support
- LAN/WAN Support
- Help Desk
- Engineering Systems
- IT Security
- Business Systems (MSS, AMAPS or Order Management)
- Order Management (Siebel, Yantra)
- Data and ETL (DataStage, DataQuality, Informatica, DB2, SqlServer, SQL)
- Business Intelligence and Reporting (OBIEE, WebFocus)
- Integration services (WebSphere, Message Broker)
- Web Development (Java, .NET)
- Lead Projects
- 4 year University / College Degree
- 5 years of related experience.
Additional Preferred Qualifications (optional, would be helpful):
- Knowledge of e-commerce applications.
- Knowledge of enterprise computing Websphere Commerce.
skills: - .NET Development
- SQL Database
- HTML Coding
- Knowledge of commensurate technology for assigned area of responsibility.
- Demonstrated ability to lead teams.
- Demonstrated managerial potential.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.