- Provides analytical advice and direction for application and technology that impacts business operations.
-Develops data flow, formulas, methods supplying relative illustrative charts, tables, diagrams, and procedural statements.
- Develops and deploys appropriate Information Technology solutions.
- Recommends modifications of basic IT systems in order to improve and simplify business systems and reduce operating cost.
- Establishes and develops procedures for proper utilization of IT technology.
- Evaluates and modifies existing technology to take into account changes in business requirements or equipment configurations.
location: Cleveland, Ohio
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
- Overnight travel to remote locations to assist in the implementation of technical solutions.
- Provide after-hour technical support as needed.
- Assist in training and mentoring new employees.
-.NET -VB.NET or C#
skills: -Great communicator
- Understands how applications and technologies impact the business.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.