Are you seeking a new administration / engineering role? Do you have string skills working with complex networking and UNIX systems within a Hadoop / Cloudera environment? If so please take a look below!
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 67 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
We are currently seeking an Infrastructure (Networking / UNIX) Engineer for our Fortune 500 client located in the Midtown Atlanta market. The ideal candidate will be responsible for day to day administration activities.
qualifications: Requirements for Consideration
- 8+ years of hands on experience within a technical environment providing network infrastructure engineering to enterprise organizations.
- Previous experience in the healthcare industry is a plus
- Strong engineering and administration experience with Linux/UNIX as well as Windows Operating Systems, and VMware.
- Strong Experience in Red Hat/Cent OS
- Strong Experience in Unix Administration and Cluster Technologies (GPFS/SpectrumScale, HDFS)
- Strong hands-on experience with scripting and configuration management tools (Ansible)
- Strong Experience in large Hadoop (Cloudera) infrastructures (setup, maintenance, configuration and change management)
- Strong Familiar with Security and Compliance standards
- Strong Knowledge in TCP/IP and other Network fundamentals
- Strong skills System performance tuning
- Strong experience with Cryptography and Kerberos
- Strong experience with Unix/Windows interoperability, AD integration
- Strong Experience in High Availability and Disaster Recovery Solutions
- Strong hands on with Unix Networking Services (NIS,DNS,NFS,FTP,SMTP)
- Strong experience working with network devices such as routers, switches, firewalls and load balancers
- Strong experience that emphasizes L2-L3 Networking (Spanning Tree Protocol, dynamic routing protocols including EIGRP, OSPF and BGP)
- Experience on Cisco ACI network. AWS/Azure is a plus
- Proficient in using MS Office, MS Project, and MS Visio.
skills: To Apply for This position:
Please send a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly online.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.