We are looking for an Instructional Designer to develop Web-based learning, Instructor-led training, Virtual classroom training, Guides (such as job aids, quick reference guides, infographics) and blended solutions .
location: Indianapolis, Indiana
job type: Contract
salary: $37 - 40 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
- Works with Sr ID to design and develop instructional material in a corporate and consultative setting
- Employ graphic design concepts, desktop publishing methods and working with global multimedia teams
- 1-3 years' experience designing and developing a range of learning products to include eLearning and instructor led training
- MOOC/HUB/micro-learning experience a plus
skills: - Work both independently and in a collaborative environment
- Employ strong people skills, including but not limited to the ability to facilitate meetings and handle both ambiguity and constant change within the team and with the client
- Deliver on time and within an efforts-estimate budget
- Employ strong attention to detail and quality
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Demonstrate excellent MS Office skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.