The HEDIS Informatics team is responsible for HEDIS data integration and reporting, HEDIS application support, HEDIS annual MRR support and regulatory submissions, and ongoing process and data improvements.
As of August 2017, the team is also responsible for all SNP Datamart maintenance and operational SNP Oversight reporting.
As of January 2018, the team is also responsible for Health Services Analytics reporting support.
location: Nashville, Tennessee
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 50 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
he System Analysis Sr. Specialist role has three major components:
- Works with business partners to develop complete and accurate business requirements.
- Creates comprehensive functional requirements.
- On an ongoing basis, reviews all existing processes and data and recommends and implements improvements.
System Analysis team members within the ODMS data integration team are responsible for the following:
- Participate in end user requirements discussions
- Coordinate with developers on technical delivery
- Proactively learn ways to improve systems, reducing costs and maximizing opportunities
skills: The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of the following experience:
- Intermediate to advanced T-SQL (large amount of code and numerous JOINs, complex JOINs, subqueries, stored procedures, indexes, temp tables and CTEs, query optimization is a MUST)
- Intermediate to advanced ability to read and debug SSIS and SSRS
- Data analysis
- User facing requirements gathering in Agile environments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
The candidate must be a quick learner and a team player and should have the ability to handle multiple and sometimes competing priorities in a fast-paced environment. The candidate needs to possess excellent logical reasoning and attention to detail skills.
Experience with Medicare / Medicaid / medical and coding terminology / HEDIS and Stars / SNP Model of Care / Health Services is desired but not required.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.