Jr-Mid. UX Designer
Randstad Technologies, a global and national leader in the IT Staffing and Services industry has an immediate need for a Jr. UX Designer to sit onsite in Rockville, MD to join a highly talented and growing development team.
This is a long term contract paying $45-55/hr. Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
We are seeking a UX Designer to assist with the design, development, and documentation of interactive applications commensurate with their experience under the guidance of senior UX design staff in support of our product design efforts.
location: Rockville, Maryland
job type: Contract
salary: $45 - 55 per hour
work hours: 9 to 6
- Work closely with senior designers to develop effective UX solutions for enterprise applications
- Learns and executes our UX process, supports the production needs in their domain, and takes and offers feedback from UX team members
- Engage with product managers, business analysts, development teams, and users to understand goals & business requirements, as well as product planning and technology concerns
- Shows proficiency with application information architecture principles and interaction design
- Highly proficient producing UX deliverables like wireframes, sitemaps, and user flows.
- Continuously work with delivery team to ensure that design goals are maintained through implementation
- Fosters a collaborative process and is trusted to talk through UX scope and challenges and negotiate informed compromises when needed
- Seeks feedback from their manager, stakeholders, and teammates, and actively works with their manager to filter and prioritize feedback.
- Contribute to UI design and development best practices and standards within entire organization
- Bachelor's degree in Interactive Design, User Experience Design, Human Factors, Human Computer Interaction, or related discipline, with at least three (3) years of related experience or equivalent training, and/or work experience
- Knowledge of industry leading interactive standards including UX, graphic, and web design.
- Strong written and verbal technical communication skills.
- Well organized, thorough, and able to handle competing priorities.
- Ability to maintain focus and develop proficiency in new skills rapidly.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Visual designer
- Team player
- Good communicator
- Well-versed in UX practices
- Does not require lots of supervision
- Experience with Sketch (design software)
- Must have online design portfolio
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.