A growing healthcare technology company is currently seeking a passionate Full Stack PHP Developer to join their ranks in the heart of Raleigh, NC.
The ideal candidate will have integration experience and great troubleshooting skills. This is a role that will be building a variety of different applications and decent "world view" of things that work and do not work across different types of web applications.
This is a full-time, direct hire opportunity.
location: Raleigh, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
work hours: 8 to 5
- Build and maintain Enterprise Software as a Service (SaaS) applications
- Participate in a highly skilled engineering team, create and deliver amazing user experience in an Agile Scrum environment
- Follow Best Practices around development, testing, source control, and deployment u sing your creative engineering skills to solve complex problems and requirements
- Instrument and analyze tracking metrics collected at various points within the application to identify pain points for users
- Work with QA to develop automated test solutions across key aspects of the application
- Bachelor's Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent
- Experience in application development with PHP and LAMP/LAPP (Linux Apache MySQL/Postgres PHP) architecture
- Working knowledge of various PHP frameworks such as CodeIgniter, Laravel, Zend, etc.
- Experience with Linux / UNIX, Continuous Integration (CI) and GIT
- Experience creating / consuming API / RESTful services
- Experience with Front End Web Frameworks and the ability to troubleshoot and debug complex applications (e.g. network requests, Front End performance, layout issues, browser bugs)
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming and relational databases / SQL
- Solid debugging capabilities & excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational & communication skills
- Passion and drive
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.