One of our Austin clients is looking to add a Business Systems CRM Director to their growing team.
location: Austin, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $70 - 75 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
In conjunction with the I. T. Department, provides program delivery and integration of District front-end business systems. Understands the business strategy and works with stakeholders to define business requirements. Builds strategic relationships with stakeholders to achieve the goals set forth for related projects. Conducts business interviews at all levels to determine functional requirements and to determine where gaps exist between current and desired states. Acts as a liaison between the IT development group and business units for the development and implementation of new systems and enhancement to existing systems.
Drives the design and implementation of new business processes within existing organizational structures. Must possess an in-depth understanding of the business functions and processes supported, and also be viewed as a credible representative of that business function or process. Successful implementation is dependent upon the ability to influence business leadership and management decisions and drive ownership and acceptance of changes to the business.
Experience must include implementation of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) products over the entire product development life cycle for customizing and delivering front-end systems including at least five (5) years experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM. Experience must also include managing bank and/or financial industry projects as a team lead, business owner or project owner. Experience with various project management methodologies including Waterfall and Agile is required. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS :
- Builds strategic relationships with stakeholders to achieve the goals set forth for internal and external projects. Conducts business interviews at all levels to determine functional requirements and to determine where gaps exist between current and desired states. Provides program delivery and integration of front-end business systems.
- Acts as a liaison between the IT development group and business units for the development and implementation of new systems and enhancement to existing systems.
- Drives the design and implementation of new business processes within existing organizational structures and required lending systems configurations.
OTHER FUNCTIONS :
- Influences business leadership and management decision-making in the area of business systems to drive ownership and acceptance of changes to business processes.
- Manages the CRM Program across multiple products (Cash Management and Loan Operations).
- Provides leadership in the development of integrated test environments and automated testing. Manages the integrated CRM Program testing efforts.
- Provides leadership and assists with the determination of functional components within the corporate systems.
- Determines the integration requirements of CRM with other systems.
- Provides leadership and drives the end-to-end rocess definition and implementation across systems.
- Drives the CRM front-end portal definition and implementation.
- Maintains strategic relationships with outside 3 rd partner vendors critical to the success of initiatives.
- Keeps current on CRM 3 rd party products to leverage off-the-shelf solutions.
skills: Microsoft Dynamincs, CRM, finance, Agile, Waterfall
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.