*Portfolio's or examples of work need to be included with candidate submittals in order to be considered.
The Collaboration Technology Group transforms the connections between people and the information they need to share which is critical to better business. We improve collaboration with technology that empowers people to engage and innovate -- anywhere, on any device.
Are you pushing the envelope? Here, you'll be designing and empowering the world's fastest growing cloud development platform. As a designer, you'll be a key contributor to a disruptive product team that is passionate about transforming the world.
location: Milpitas, California
job type: Contract
salary: $38 - 48 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- User interaction from concept to implementation in coordination with other interaction designers, researchers, visual designers, engineers and product managers
- Work with product management, user experience and engineering teams to translate business problems, and requirements into compelling, innovative design solutions that demonstrate the power and value of rich client and web based internet experiences.
- Create innovative, highly usable interaction flows for a variety of applications.
- Promote a constructive environment for idea exploration and creativity.
- Work with a global design team across continents and time zones.
- Self-manage own tasks, and schedules.
- Engage with users and customers to gather feedback and drive continual improvements to our products.
- 3 to 5 years working as a professional designer with a stunning portfolio demonstrating powerful design thinking.
- Keen understanding of usability principles and design thinking.
- Proven ability to balance multiple projects while meeting tight deadlines.
- Formal design training and education.
skills: Excellent communication skills & collaborative skills across cultures.
- Proficient in Sketch 3.0, InVision, and the like.
- Demonstration of visual design acumen and typography skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.