One of our Austin clients is looking to add a CRM Business Analyst to their growing team.I
location: Austin, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 60 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
n conjunction with the I. T. Department, provides program delivery and integration of front-end business systems. Understands the business strategy to define business requirements. Builds strategic relationships with stakeholders to achieve the goals set forth for systems and related projects. Conducts business interviews at all levels to determine functional requirements and to determine where gaps exist between current and desired states. Acts as a liaison between the IT development group and business units for the development and implementation of new systems and enhancement to existing systems.
Drives the design and implementation of new business processes within existing organizational structures and required lending systems configurations. Must possess an in-depth understanding of the business functions and processes supported, and also be viewed as a credible representative of that business function or process. Successful implementation is dependent upon the ability to influence business leadership and management decisions and drive ownership and acceptance of changes to the business.
Works on complex business issues, which have a significant impact organization due to the integration of new business systems. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS :
The incumbent is responsible for the following activities:
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Determines operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information and evaluating output requirements and formats.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements.
- Utilize experience in using enterprise-wide requirements definition and management systems.
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Work independently with users to define concepts and under direction of VP/Unit Manager of Business Systems.
- Will serve as a subject matter expert and perform user acceptance testing as required.
- Collaborate with developers and other subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
- Be the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams.
- Assist other bank personnel in completing coordinated projects as assigned
This position requires skill and knowledge in credit underwriting, loan administration, financial analysis, the use of various loan analysis software programs, accounting standards, credit policies, and procedures in the normal daily course of loan servicing and monitoring of loan compliance. Excellent computer, interpersonal, public speaking and communication skills are required. A thorough knowledge of financial statement analysis, cash flow analysis, collateral analysis and payment performance in the areas of mortgage and commercial lending is needed. This position will require time management skills with travel up to 25 percent.
Advanced skill level in Microsoft Office applications, and direct experience with credit analysis and loan accounting software and the ability to evaluate, utilize and implement new software applications, organize data, department records, and develop complex spreadsheets is preferred; Strong written and oral communication skills including the ability to interact effectively with associations, consultants and other external parties, and all levels of bank staff and district associations, are essential for the success of this position. Presentation skills, project management and conflict resolution skills with the ability to work independently and complete tasks on a timely basis in an unstructured environment are highly desired. Strong problem-solving including problem identification, fact-finding, research, analysis, and solution development are necessary. Ability to analyze and communicate a broad range of business users needs, priorities, and problems when determining requirements, evaluating, and testing solutions are required. EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS :
Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Business Administration, or related field or equivalent experience. A minimum of eight (8) years of experience in the areas of business application delivery, systems development, and systems integration projects. Ten (10) or more years' experience with credit or financial related experience. Five (5) years working on an implementation team in some capacity. Experience with various project management methodologies including Waterfall and Agile. Team or group Lead experience preferred.
skills: credit underwriting, loan administration, financial analysis, MS Office
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.