Sr. DevOps Engineer
As a DevOps Engineer you will be working with a range of technologies that power the platform and development of a Stealth Project. Through standards, practices and technologies we are looking to create a robust environment capable of moving at the speed the project requires to remain on the forefront of innovation.
location: Hoboken, New Jersey
job type: Permanent
work hours: 9 to 5
- Create a development environment that a high level of quality with speed of delivery.
- Involvement with daily operations of hybrid Data Center/cloud environment
- Think creatively to enable high throughput, fault tolerant solutions that power the core of the project.
- Ownership of the architecture, infrastructure and code that you bring to a production environment.
- 3+ years industry experience, BA/BS in related Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent
- Or 7+ years industry experience
- Experience working in a Data Center Environment
- Experience with System Administration
- Experience with embedded systems-IOT devices
- Experience with chef
- Experience with cloud computing, microservices and event sourcing
- Experience with container technologies
- Experience with storage technologies such as Casandra, Cosmos DB, or PostgreSQL
- Experience with stream/message distribution platforms such as Kafka, Azure Event Hubs
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.