As a Front-End Engineer you will be working with web and mobile applications. In conjunction with multiple product and technology groups, your apps will work to create a best-in-class consumer experience in the physical retail space.
Our mission is to create step change in-store experiences, leveraging emerging technology to help define and deliver on evolving customer expectations. Its success requires a cross-functional, mission-based team that is highly entrepreneurial, collaborative and passionate about solving the unsolved problems.
location: Hoboken, New Jersey
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 160,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
responsibilities: What you'll do:
- Develop and maintain web and mobile applications driving in-store experience.
- Work with Product teams to shape inbound ideas into reality.
- Ownership of the architecture and code that you bring to a production environment.
qualifications: What you should have:
- 3+ years industry experience, BA/BS in related Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent
- Or 7+ years industry experience
skills: What is preferred:
Why You Would Love it Here:
- Experience with React Native
- Experience with Android / iOS platforms
- Experience with GraphQL
- Experience with deployments
- Experience working with designs and prototyping
- Comfortable with fast-paced development and iteration
Our benefit package includes a monthly gym stipend, a generous parental leave program, leading healthcare options, 401k matching, and more! We offer unlimited vacation and a great culture filled with quarterly outings, happy hours, work out classes, celebrations, and clubs. Most importantly, we empower our industry-leading tech team to solve far future problems and focus on building magical shopping experience for the consumers. Join us!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.