We are looking for a fullstack developer with experience in Java and Ruby on Rails for a short-term special project. You should have 2+ years of experience within engineering, and developing APIs
location: San Francisco, California
job type: Contract
salary: $65 - 80 per hour
work hours: 9 to 6
You will be building integrations with our 3rd party vendors to handle GDPR data subject rights requests automatically.
- Minimum of 2 years of industry experience in engineering.
- Strong experience developing APIs.
- Experience as a developer with Ruby on Rails and Java languages.
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills.
- You love build tools that improve inefficient workflows.
- Experience with service oriented architecture
- Industry experience in architecture and development of scalable production quality systems.
- Full-stack engineering experience (Java on backend)
- Evidence of exposure to architectural patterns of a large, high-scale web application (e.g., well-designed APIs, high volume data pipelines, efficient algorithms).
- Engineers who have experience with web best practices such as A/B testing, test coverage
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.