The business analyst role will support the Product team with migration activities including providing support for LOB's migration, including communications, scheduling and assistance.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 42 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
This effort includes the preparation work to launch the Product, including training materials, planning and test plans to ensure the LOB has a pleasant user experience. The product launch which will begin with a pilot in production and then a phased release over 3 years.
The candidate must also possess a history of presenting to Executives their analysis, simplifying the complexities. Candidates should be able to demonstrate they have created formal reporting and training resulting from their analysis. The ideal candidate will be comfortable in directing meetings and driving LOB adoption to deadlines. They must be a self-starter; willing to often participate in team efforts; and easily transition to from one role to another as the project requires.
skills: - 5+ years of combined technical and managerial experience, preferably with a focus on migration of data from one system to another.
- Understanding of product management discipline, including product development, testing and deployment
- Excellent analytical and presentation skills; ability to synthesize complex situations/inputs and communicate it via clear/concise documents, presentations, etc.
- Self-motivation, self-direction, organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities without sacrificing quality or timelines.
- Strong business-centric mindset with ability to use sound business judgment and tailor approach to drive desired business outcomes.
- High level of proficiency with BAC tools and processes including, but not limited to MS Project, PPRT, PCM, SharePoint, and Discovery.
- Ability to collaborate in complex project(s) simultaneously in a fast-paced, matrixed environment with strong attention to detail and accuracy.
-Experience on large, enterprise-scale initiatives
- Solid business analytical skills is a must
- Financial industry experience desired
- Bachelor's degree
- Excellent Team player
- Experience with the following Migration Tools, Extract Tools, SharePoint Site Design, SharePoint WorkFlow, ETL, Policy Consulting, Executive Presentation, Designing and Creating Reports, Excel and Visio preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.