Software Engineer - UI
Our client is seeking a talented individual to join their Seattle based team to enhance authentication of their applications by using Java, UI, and other emerging technologies.
Need to develop new applications while support existing ones.
You may occasionally communicate to offshore team.
Work closely with our line of business and architects to provide implementation solutions to protect various software applications
location: Seattle, Washington
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 65 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
Be able to create a prototype to prove the design. Will document the current state of the application in terms of these parameters and also describes the future state. Get involved in every release, every project, and all phases of development.
At every step the lead reviews project artifacts to ensure that the application suites interests are adequately addressed. Work one-on-one with team members to achieve higher yearly standards of successful and efficient application development process efficiency.Required Skills BS in Computer Science + 3 years' work experience
skills: - Knowledge of using one or multiple J2EE application servers.
- Deep understanding of OO design is a must.
- Experience with the development models such as Agile and SDLC.
- Knowledge of test driven development.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks and adapt to a constantly changing environment .
- Familiar with development tools Perforce, SVN, Maven, and Eclipse.Desired Skills
- Six Sigma experience
- Strong demonstration of effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated analytical, problem solving, planning, time management and organization skills.
- Team player with the ability to foster a team environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge and comprehension of core business functions, processes and operations.
- Experience working with the global delivery model
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.