Technology Experienced Associate
Demonstrates some abilities and/or a proven record of success in the following areas: - Providing analytical and technical assistance to all levels of finance staff and other key stakeholders;
location: New York, New York
job type: Contract
salary: $32 - 35 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
- Proposing and designing changes and additions to existing reporting packages
- Analyzing results and mitigating risk by monitoring and following up on outstanding issues
- Interacting effectively with system programmers and database administrators as necessary to develop or improve systems or tools, including the ability to work with server-based and cloud-based data visualization tools and ETL software
- Supporting all levels of staff by providing instruction/assistance on financial reporting systems, analyses and research
Demonstrates some abilities and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
- Possessing familiarity with methods to interpret and gain insight from vast quantities of structured and unstructured data;
- Developing and analyzing operational reporting requests including Clients, Markets and Sectors, Line of Service (LOS) Finance and Leadership & Management reports;
- Utilizing benchmarking methodologies by identifying, anticipating, and resolving technical issues; and,
skills: - Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems or Computer Sciences.
- Demonstrating experience with reporting systems such as SQL query building and execution, Tableau, Qlik and Power Bi as well as data visualization software such as Alteryx, Trifacta and similar ETL and data mining tools.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.