We are seeking a technically advanced software architect who will conceive and drive technical execution of technology solutions. We are looking for an individual who can quickly master complex business processes and design massively scalable, highly-available software systems to deliver software services in a fast-moving, high-change environment.
location: Scottsdale, Arizona
job type: Permanent
salary: $140,000 - 180,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
- Full-stack development ability - Java
- Up to date in software development, deployment and management tools including cloud services architecture and deployment.
- Recent hands-on experience developing high-volume API processing systems.
- Expert technical knowledge in software development methodologies, design and implementation.
- Advanced analytical, design and problem-solving skills.
- BS in Computer Science / Computer Information Systems or equivalent experience
- Advanced knowledge of Modern OS architecture concepts and communications protocols
- Advanced database design and development
- Full-stack expertise including contemporary technologie
- 8+ years previous development experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills. Person must be able to communicate effectively verbally and in writing with technical staff, non-technical staff, end-users for requirements gathering, testing, training, and outcome validation.
- Excellent team-oriented interpersonal and communication skills and ability to work effectively in a cross-functional project team environment.
- Communicate consistently and effectively with internal business partners to understand appropriate business requirements.
- Actively supports strategic future, culture and leadership practices.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.