Our Lansing Client has a long term contract opportunity for a Automation Engineer who has a good understanding of ITIL configuration and release management practices, software development life cycle, software integrations and build and deployments practices.
location: Lansing, Michigan
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 45 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
Responsible for configuration and release management
- 5+ years of experience of Release and Build Management
- Experience with API tools (Thunderhead and OnBase preferred)
- ITIL configuration experience
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle, software integrations and build and deployments practices.
- Git, Jenkins, Ansible Tower, Windows/Linux admin, Release and AWS experience is plus
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.