Provide statistical programming expertise (in SAS) in the production of analyses, tabulations, graphics, and listings from clinical trial data.
location: Bridgewater, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $67 - 70 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
Key responsibilities and skills include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Contribute to the preparation of analysis data specifications.
- Prepare, document and test required programs and procedure data displays in an efficient manner for inclusion in integrated clinical, statistical reports and other similar reports.
- Contribute to the integrated clinical/statistical report and other similar documents.
- Ensure analysis data and programming code meet regulatory and company standards and are consistently structured to permit efficient programming and reporting.
- Perform quality assurance procedures on work performed by others.
- Develop, test, validate, document, maintain and execute software and/or systems using the currently endorsed tools or support of production activities.
- Assist in the integration of data from remote entry sites, contract organizations and co-licensing partners to the central database.
- A candidate with a Bachelor or Master of Science degree or equivalent in Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Life Science or related field, preferred.
- Excellent technical skills in statistical programming, with advanced knowledge in SAS, and other statistical computing software.
- Knowledge on regulatory requirement evolution (SDTM, SDRG, ADRG, ADAM, XML format, etc...); thorough understanding of pharmaceutical clinical development (i.e. understanding of statistical concepts, techniques and clinical trial principles).
- Experience working on ISS/ISE and related submission deliverables.
- Ability to work independently and contribute with minimal supervision.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.