Business Process Analyst
the Be Fast and Flexible (BFF) initiative that seeks to modernize and transform the Insurance Solutions' Claim Processing and Policy Administration systems. The Business Process Analyst (BPA) is responsible for working with business stakeholders and scrum team members to find the best way to design new processes and solve process-related problems. This will involve mapping existing processes and designing improved ones. As a BPA, you will conduct meetings, research processes, collect data, and analyze information to draw inferences from process details and link these inferences to the big picture by considering business objectives in identifying process improvements.
The ideal candidate will be dedicated to excellence with a profound ability to find solutions to problems in a complex and constantly changing environment. Candidates shall have a working knowledge of process mapping along with business process analysis techniques and should be comfortable working with stakeholders and presenting recommendations.
location: Horsham, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $31.25 - 39.00 per hour
work hours: 8 to 4
education: No Degree Required
Specific responsibilities in the role will include:
- Analyze business processes and workflows with the objective of finding out how they can be improved or automated.
- Facilitate process workshops that involve eliciting process requirements and liaising with users.
- Documenting procedures and presenting new process designs to stakeholders for discussion.
- Monitoring, measuring and providing feedback on process performance.
- Apply knowledge of business process modeling notations (BPMN) when documenting processes.
- Bachelor's Degree in technology-related fields or relevant work experience
- 1+ years of work experience relevant to Business Process Analysis
- Possess a strong analytical background, be a problem solver and have excellent diagramming and communication skills.
- Strong understanding of the basic phases of Business Process Management (BPM)
- Familiar with Six Sigma, Lean, Reengineering, and BPM principals.
- Ability to perform research and make recommendations based on real data and past experiences.
- Ability to model a business process using various modeling techniques.
- Lean/Six Sigma Certification
- BPM Certification
- Skilled knowledge of Business Process Management Notation (BPMN)
- Experience working in an Agile project management process
- Familiarity or past work experience within healthcare and/or health insurance preferred but not required.
skills: business process analysis, six sigma, bpm, business process management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.