job summary: Responsibilities:
- Analyze regulatory and business requirements, specifically for Medicaid prospective payment software solutions
- Write technical software specifications
- Work with software developers to implement changes from the specifications in software
- Test developmental software to ensure that specified changes were correctly implemented
- Design and implement quality assurance procedures for the software product line
- Provide product and/or regulatory training to clients and business partners
- Troubleshoot and respond to regulatory and product inquiries from clients and business partners
- Write press releases regarding product updates
location: Rocky Hill, Connecticut
job type: Contract
salary: $24.50 - 30.63 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
Please see list of responsibilities.
- Must be very proficient at Word and Excel. Familiarity with claims processing software is a plus (like Facets).
- - Bachelor's degree
- - Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- - Strong verbal and written communication skills
Experience with hospital prospective payment reimbursement
skills: word, excel, claims processing, communication skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.