Randstad Technologies is currently seeking a talented Lead Solutions Architect to join a well-known client of ours within a location in the Pleasanton area.
This position of Lead Solution Architect is a new position on this team. This hands-on position will be responsible for defining consumable and actionable solution architectures while proving out those solutions through proof of concepts.
The position involves deep knowledge of solution architectures, SDLC project lifecycle methodologies and ability to collaborative with EA and external stakeholders. It requires hands-on experience implementing business solutions with knowledge of current application development languages, integration, tooling and security. Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
location: Pleasanton, California
job type: Contract
salary: $54 - 61 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Implement proof of concepts for emerging technologies and business concepts
- Create reference implementations for key architecture patterns
- Define solution architectures for strategic business initiatives
- Define architecture patterns, guidelines and decision frameworks
- 7+ years of proven experience in IT solution architecture design and business application development
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills, with proven experience in building and maintaining relationships with business stakeholders and technical teams
- Strong communication, inter-personnel, influence and collaboration skills
- Proven track record of business acumen and customer focus
- Good strategic thinking and planning skills
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies for proof of concepts
- Specialized knowledge of two or more architecture domains, including business, application, data, infrastructure and security architectures
- Extensive design and development experience in web services, SOA and application integration
- Extensive design and development experience in user facing applications, including web and mobile applications
- Design and implementation experience in SQL and NoSQL databases
- Knowledge of application middleware, including Java/Microsoft application servers, node.js ESB and messaging infrastructure including Kafka and IBM Message Broker
- Experience with cloud PaaS solutions such as Salesforce, Azure, AWS and IBM Cloud
- Knowledge of security architecture design and implementation techniques, including authentications, authorization and encryption
- Experience using git version control
- Knowledge of project delivery methodologies, including agile methodologies
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Experience in healthcare applications
- Expertise in healthcare domains: HL7, EMR, biomed devices, clinical imaging, digital health, HIE, etc.
- Experience of working in large complex organizations
- Master's degree in computer science or related discipline
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.