Responsible for managing multiple activities, planning and execution of installation & configuration of hardware and software required for Video Delivery in global Service Providers.
Perform the primary company representative functions to the customer for the area and scope of assignment reporting project status and performance.
location: San Diego, California
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 65 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Directly responsible for the daily management and coordination with the customer, technical staff, and contractors.
- Responsible for assigned project(s), including schedule and budget attainment, work quality, and customer relationship.
- Responsible for the financial, applicable technology, and schedule performance of assigned projects within cost limitations and established standards.
- May participate in proposal preparation.
- Order and track the project materials and contractor progress
- Establishes and monitors adherence to project master plans and schedules.
- Participate in the project design, development and refinement of project management process and procedures.
5+ years experience in the Service Provider industry
Experienced in managing multiple projects and tasks
Excellent verbal and written communication.
Background with development of scope of work (SOW)
Assist in developing compliance/acceptance test plans
Develop project cutover planning and operation procedures
Understand and develop estimates, budgets, risk management and material tracking
Project meeting coordination and project administration
Quality Control and work inspection
Ability to travel 40%
skills: Associates or Bachelors degree preferred
Required Experience: 5+ years
Required Education: Bachelors Preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.