We're seeking strong Network Engineers to join a growing team in Pittsburgh for an exciting opportunity. Please contact us today for more information!
location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
work hours: 9 to 5
- Analyzing, planning, testing, and implementation of the Network Security and network connectivity
- Design, implement and ensure that systems achieve 100% uptime 24/7/365 operational availability
- 5 - 7 years of documented Network Engineering background in a 24/7/365 environment.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent/comparable work experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Microsoft Windows
- Cisco Technologies
- LAN/WAN Routing
- Network / Application tools
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.