Lead and complete large-scale, client-driven projects. Communicate with clients and customers to determine their needs or requirements. Develop, design, and implement improved business processes or solutions to meet consumer expectations.
location: San Jose, California
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 65 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Demonstrate exceptional teamwork and cultivate collaboration within CSO
- Comfortable engaging with others at all levels from peer to executive
- Understand Cisco's businesses and able to learn more
- High attention to quality. Many work products are delivered to VPs, SVPs and even the CEO
- Very organized
- Strong communications (especially written)
- High level of discretion. You will be NDA'd on extremely sensitive information
- Exceptional sense of follow-through and dedication
- Must be in the office
- This role will support a global team and requires flexibility to work beyond regular working hours
- Desired Skills/Qualifications/System Experience requirements:
1.Bachelor's degree plus 5-7 years' experience
2.Good financial and excel skills
3.Demonstrate desire to pursue advancement in business knowledge, M&A subject matter expertise and understanding of Cisco's operations, architectures and markets
skills: **This is a very interactive role with senior leaders and need the person to have high attention to
detail, follow through and a very positive proactive mindset.
**A very strong need for soft interpersonal skills to drive and influence
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.