Winforms (C#) .NET Developer
Acts in the highest level technical role as an individual contributor and/or team lead for the most complex computer applications and/or application initiatives. Utilizes a thorough understanding of available technology, tools, and existing designs. Works on the most complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires evaluation of intangible variance factors. Plans, performs, and acts as the escalation point for the most complex platform designs, coding, and testing. Leads most complex multiple modeling, simulations, and analysis efforts. Acts as expert technical resource to programming staff in the program development, testing, and implementation process.:
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $44.72 - 50.31 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
Winforms (C#) .NET Developer
The person will be responsible for Winforms (C#, SQL) development, Client Server applications. The successful candidate must be a team player capable of working within a diverse group, front office, middle office, IT support groups and various operations groups. Candidate should be able to oversee development, system testing, the migration of platforms and applications to production. The candidate will create and update documentation, departmental technical procedures and user guides as needed. Working knowledge with Financial Securities industry and systems will be a strong plus.
10+ years application development and implementation experience.
Developer Job Description:
- More than 5 years experience in Microsoft technologies - Winforms, .NET 4.0/4.5, C#/VB.Net, Model-view-controller (3.0 and higher)
- More than 5 years experience in SQL Server working with stored procedures, SSIS and SQL Reporting Services
- Capable of working in an Agile setting-ability to manage multiple priorities; ability to adapt to changing priorities
- Knowledgeable/experience of Design Patterns and unit testing
- Experience in the full software development lifecycle
- Proactive team player with a *can-do* attitude
- Excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Experience working with Bloomberg, Intex, Markit and other external market data providers is also plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Analytical problem solving skills. Attention to detail and thoroughness a must. Willing to automate existing manual tasks performed by the business users. Will also be called upon to generate ad hoc reports and create & submit scripts for any data changes with quick turnaround times
skills: BS in Computer Science or related field. 5+ years working experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.