Financial services client is looking for a Systems Administrator consultant to support the Release and Deploy, and onboarding activities for AutoRABIT. This role will be instrumental in the automation and deployment activities for Salesforce CRM
A successful candidate will have an in-depth understanding of Enterprise Software Development Lifecycle Policies and how they relate to automated software build and release technology and tools that support the software.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
work hours: 9 to 6
Duties are varied and include one or more of the following:
- Provides leadership and direction for the successful resolution of moderately to complex technical issues and initiatives related to GitHub Enterprise, Software Change Manager, Subversion, Team Foundation Server/Build/Release, AntHill Pro, Urbancode Build & Deploy, Jenkins Enterprise, Enterprise Artifactory and associated tools, systems, databases and/or other technical products and services;
- Experience with enterprise tools such as Partnerships, Pac2000, Triage, LDRPS, DMAN, ISAI, AMP and others as assigned;
- Acts as an internal consultant within technology and business groups by using quality tools and process definition/improvement to re-engineer technical processes for greater efficiencies.
- Provides technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet business requirements.
- Coordinates activities with Level 1 and Level 2 support for data migrations, upgrades, installations and/or configuration change management;
- Updates documentation and procedures and provides informal training; identifies and escalates problems;
- Tracks changes and performance trends and participates in process improvement activities; and monitors changes to identify risk to production systems.
Team Member will be responsible for contributing to efforts in a complex and fast-paced environment supporting multiple applications, technologies and business partners.
Team is looking for someone with hands on experience supporting Salesforce deployments utilizing AutoRABIT
skills: Additional tools currently under our umbrella, experience in these will be secondary:
**Role is open to 100% remote candidates
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.