- Responsible for oversight, implementation or operations of new and/or existing programs in a corporate environment.
location: Alpharetta, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $100 - 107 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Manage program deliverables with a constant focus towards continuous improvement. Ensure that program delivers according to customer needs.
- Manage stakeholder relationships.
- Develop and deliver change management strategies as needed.
- Requires strong verbal and written communication skills to communicate effectively with key stakeholders, including both internal senior management and external business partners.
- Effective project management skills are very beneficial.
- Prior experience working with cross-functional teams and experience in leading an effort that involved organizational change are required.
- 6+ years of experience in a program management, project management or operations management role is required.
- Under Service Management and Operations.
- Agile Methodology
- PMP Certification - nice to have
- ITIL Certification - nice to have
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.