IT Project Manager
Manages projects limited in scope to LOB products, processes or functions although some may have cross-functional or inter-departmental implications. Serves as secondary contact to senior department managers for critical change initiatives and provides assistance to staff. Partners with the business to develop and transition plans, including ongoing success measures, to sustain the change.
location: New York, New York
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 70 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
Accountable for initiatives limited in scope to department products, processes or functions although some may have cross-functional or inter-departmental implications. Accountable for analyzing present-state, developing alternative future-state approaches and facilitating implementation. Plans, organizes, monitors and controls projects using appropriate tools and techniques to ensure efficient and effective project completion. Develop and socialize potential risk mitigation strategies.
· Experience working within a software development group getting granular details. Identify redundancies of efforts to eliminate.
· Provide outward-facing project data to technology and business partners in a transparent manner
· Over 5 years Project/Program management experience and PMP certification preferred (to demonstrate commitment to the profession and baseline PM skills).
skills: Required Skills:
· Deep experience with data (modeling, optimizing & sourcing).
· Experience of at least 3 years in Regulatory Reporting space.
· Independent thinker who leverages PIM knowledge but is not restricted to "in the box" thinking.
· Agile Experience
· Good to have: PMP Certification.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.