The Mobile application support group is looking for an experienced, skilled and energetic analyst to join our team. As a member of the systems analyst team, you will be an active participant in the full development lifecycle; designing, implementing and maintaining solutions for the Mobile application.
Success in this role requires you to be a self-starter who initiates actions and follows up to get results; you must be conscientious with consistent attention to detail and quality and have a passion for being the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams.
Work with IT application technical teams to develop appropriate technical requirements, data models and database designs that result in the appropriate solutions for the customer.
Provide expert technical guidance to peers, IT leadership and other departments regarding business process design and improvement and the use of enterprise applications.
location: Windsor, Connecticut
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 50 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
Participate in Mobile ASG Intake Process; working with project leadership to formulate and define system scope and objectives based on user defined needs.
Collaborate with business and QA partners to review documented business requirements and create business scenarios and correlated user stories that properly reflect the needs of the customer and meet the expectations of our business partners.
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to translate business functionality and opportunities into clear, concise and easy-to-read Use Cases.
- Work closely with scrum masters, PMs, QA and development teams to organize agile delivery
- Conduct JAD sessions with business/IT stakeholders to articulate mobile impacts and document artifacts.
- Conduct data and systems analysis on impacted modules within mobile device platform and enterprise service/source system layers.
- Should have the analytical capability and the technical acumen to grasp/convey architectural design concepts (SOA, data models, web/mobile application design, infrastructure) with technical teams
- Work with UX design teams to define the mobile experience for end customers.
- Understands Agile delivery methods and has experience working in a SCRUM environment.
- Experience with database query tools / Strong SQL skills. Data mapping experiences w/data movement and transformation a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required to effectively partner with both business and technical IT teams
- Proven collaboration skills; demonstrating ability to pull a diverse group of individuals with different goals together and facilitate productive discussions. Capable of driving decisions.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment. Ability and willingness to support systems or other functions when necessary for the good of the project.
- Strong time management skills; highly organized and detail oriented. Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Project management skills and/or substantial exposure to project-based work structures.
- Should have the business acumen to engage in stakeholder discussions with product owners, business leads and program managers
- Knowledge of the HealthCare industry and Mobile/Web technologies is preferred.
- BS/BA Degree
- 2+ years of Agile delivery
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.