job summary: Partner Program Manager Overview:
- We are looking for a Program Manager to work closely with our team to support approximately 600 global partners, but will support close to 800 by the end of 2018.
- About the Program Management Team and Mission:
- The mission of the PgM team is "to develop and support a global community of certified partners through education, training, and enablement so that our partners and their customers can thrive."
- This team works closely with cross functional stakeholders to support and grow the partner program and ecosystem.
- Key program stakeholders include the Sales, Marketing, Product, and Services.
- This individual will work closely with the existing program management team to assist with managing the partner network to ensure that partners understand Google's products and so we can continue to grow it efficiently.
- Responsibilities include monthly training, product certification, portal management, forum support (where partners interact with the GMP community and other Googlers), working closely with marketing on brand alignment, the GA Summit, and other marketing initiatives.
- We are also looking for this candidate to manage relationships with partners and provide support where necessary.
- We are looking for teammates who exhibit a positive attitude, problem-solving skills, patience and organization.
- You are diplomatic, assertive, agile, proactive, calm under pressure and willing to learn.
location: Mountain View, California
job type: Contract
salary: $46.67 - 51.91 per hour
work hours: 9 to 6
- Own core program operations such as partner tracking and reporting, reactive support processes and content management
- Manage relationships with service partners - Manage new partner certifications as needed.
Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills. Comfortable working in a fast-paced and fast-changing environment
skills: Required Qualifications:
- Organized self-starter with ability to manage multiple workstreams
- Proven ability to interface and influence Product Management/Engineering teams and partner closely with other cross-functional stakeholders
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills. Comfortable working in a fast-paced and fast-changing environment
- Existing product expertise or willingness to develop deep product expertise to support partners across the GA 360 Suite and/or DoubleClick products required.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.